Monday, December 28, 2009

Making Students Shine

My son's teacher is one of a kind. Last year, I had to push him out the door to go to school-- and that was in 2nd grade! Second graders should be happy to go to school, but this was not the case last year. This year, in third grade-- what a world of difference!!! He is so excited to learn new things and to experience different things. I truely believe it is the teacher who creates the environment and either makes or breaks the school year. She makes learning fun and exciting for him. They play games and learn in unique ways.

Last year, I would have told you that there was no hope for my son's educational future. This year, I stand corrected.

This post is a part of the MAT@USC Hope for the holidays event. Did you experience or witness something in 2009 that gave you hope for the future of American education? If so, pelase see this post for more information on how to share it.

No comments:

Post a Comment